Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Honu petroglyph


Honu petroglyph
Originally uploaded by kai kane.

This is supposed to be located somewhere close to where I am from. This might be a good Summer Reading Program!

I have explored 5) Flickr. I do not own a digital camera, so this is completely new to me! Yes, I still own an analog camera! Sites like Flickr truly demonstrate to me the all encompassing power of the Internet! Anyone can become a publisher!

6) I have tried looking at some mash ups. Some of the mosaics just did not look like the picture! I am amazed at what some people have been able to create utilizing Flickr. I liked the 3rd Party Mappr, which allows you to take a tour of the US!

7) Today, as we stood outside waiting for PG&E to show up, it occurred to me how lucky kids are today. In my day, I had to use a public phone to call home for a ride. Today, kids can just call their parents on their cell phones. Within, 15 minutes, most of the kids were gone! I wonder how kids would enjoy having to stand in line waiting for a phone!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Your musings are super. Keep posting!